Join Our LGBTQ+ Tennis Group in Stockport
Wanna do something sporty in an easy-going, friendly environment? Join us for a casual game of tennis at a local court in Greater Manchester.
Don’t worry if you’re no Billie Jean King – our games are non-competitive. We’re just there to have fun!
Plus get fit, make new friends, reduce stress, increase mobility, and all of that lovely stuff while we’re at it. Stick around afterwards and we’ll grab a brew and a buttie.
- Every Saturday at 10am – Keep checking the What’s On section for upcoming dates.
- What if it’s raining? – We’ll confirm what the weather is going to be like two days before meeting. If it’s raining, we’ll head to the Manchester Tennis Centre.
- Need help with transport? – We can organise a lift or cover your transport costs if you need help getting there.
- Bring your own racket – We have plenty of balls but only one spare racket at the mo.
Just join us at the tennis court if you want to take part. We’ll meet you with a big smile! Keep an eye out for Forward T-shirts. Or get in touch with Tina on 07719103201, firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our socials.
Where to Meet Us
- Saturday 21st May – Cale Green Tennis Courts
- Saturday 28th May – Longford Park, Stretford
- Saturday 4th June – Cale Green Tennis Courts
- Saturday 12th June – Longford Park, Stretford