Join Our LGBTQ+ Weekly Walking Group in Stockport
Want to make new friends in the community? Everybody is welcome to join us for a laugh and litter pick in local parks and nature spots around Stockport.
It’s a good vibe and great opportunity to get some exercise out in the fresh air. Get support from your peers if you need it and do something good for the environment.
- Every Monday at 1PM – Check the What’s On section for future meetings.
- Help with transport is available – Don’t know how to get there? We can help cover your travel costs or organise a lift.
- We have litter pickers and bin bags – We love helping to clean up local areas. If you want to lend a hand during the walk, we have the gear.
If you want to join us, feel free to just turn up. Look out for a Forward T-shirt (or just look for the most gorgeous group of folx in the park). Or you can contact Tina via social media, on 07719103201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday 23rd May 1pm – Cale Green – meet at Funky Monkey
- Monday 30th May 1pm – Torkington Park – meet at Buxton Road Cafe
- Monday 6th June 1pm – Vernon Park – meet at Pure Vernon Park Cafe
- Monday 13th June 1pm – Reddish Vale – meet at the Visitor Centre